Welcome to Career Services! Your Tomorrow Begins Here
Career Services has launched a new system for posting On-Campus Interview Schedules.
Clicking on the button below you will only have view only capabilities.
Searching For Interviews
- Click on Interview Schedules to view current on campus interviews.
- Click on the Pulldown Screen to begin the search process.
- Search with any criteria (or enter no criteria to view all the schedules).
- Click on the Schedule ID Number to read details about each interview.
If you wish to schedule an On-Campus Interview , you must be fully registered with the Career Services Office. Use your AggieCAREER Manager logon and password to access your account. Non-registrants will need to contact the employer directly for application procedures.
If you have never registered with Career Services before, you will need to do so. Please be careful NOT to create a duplicate account for yourself. Search the system to see if you already have an account. If not, then follow the steps below.
- First-time registrants: Must attend a Career Services Orientation. (You may register for an Orientation after completing your AggieCAREER Manager profile). After logging on to AggieCAREER Manager, go to "Career Fairs and Events" and select "Orientation." Contact Career Services at 646-1631 if the times offered do not fit your schedule. During orientation, you will receive a Candidate Registration Form.
- Upload your resume into your electronic profile. This resume may be sent by the Career Services Office to employers who contact us for resume requests.
- Bring your signed Candidate Registration Form to Professional Employment, Garcia Annex Room 224,or Cooperative Education & Internship Program Office, Room 200. Once you are 'Active', you will be able to apply for jobs; sign up for on-campus interviews, and use all the other features available to you as an AggieCAREER Manager registrant.
- Alumni Registrants Alumni Registrants: Call 575-646-2849 to request an AggieCAREER Manager Orientation Packet. Registration Fee: .00 for one year of service. Fee required for Alumni registrants who have graduated more than one year ago. Credit card payments are accepted by calling our office for Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
If you have any questions please contact the Professional Employment,Garcia Aneex Room 224 at 575-646-2849, Monday ï¿½ Friday from 8:00 a.m. ï¿½ 5:00 p.m. or send an email to hireNMSU@nmsu.edu